You'll only need these 4 Simple Ingredients..
300g Milk Chocolate
4-5 Shredded Wheat biscuits
Mini Eggs (for decoration)
*If you're a fan of coconut, replace some of the shredded wheat with some desiccated
coconut for extra flavour :) *
So here goes....
1) Place the chocolate and the butter in a bowl over a pot of simmering water and stir until melted
2) Break your shredded Wheat biscuits into pieces and put them in with your melted mixture and stir until they're all covered in chocolate
3) Next, line a muffin or cupcake tray with bun cases of your choice and spoon 1-2 spoonfuls of the mixture into each case
4) Using your fingers, push all of the mixture to the sides of each case, leaving a hole in the centre like a birds nest
5) Next place as many mini eggs as you like into each nest and refrigerate the tray for at least 20 minutes before eating
|Hope you have as much fun making these as I did :)|