Sunday 17 March 2013

Yummmmyy's Recipes to Feature with Ads on Bags

I'm over the moon :) :) :) - I was approached last week by the co-owner of an Irish company called Ads on Bags and was asked for my permission to include some of my recipes on leaflets given out with these innovative creations.


The company is based in the West of Ireland in the counties of Galway &  Mayo. They create really cool biodegradable paper bags that feature advertisements on their surfaces. The bags are distributed in local supermarkets and my recipes and a piece about Yummmmyy will be included on leaflets included inside them. The company issue two bags per month so I may get organised and have some recipes lined up to go to print. For this issue, my Lemon Drizzle Cupcakes with Lemon Buttercream will be included. I thought that they would be well suited for Springtime and I thought it would be wise to include a recipe that's relatively easy to follow :)



 I'm so happy to have been asked by Marzena - its such a great opportunity to spread the word about Yummmmyy and I'm over the moon thinking that people are actually interested in my blog and that they are actually trying out my recipes - chuffed is not the word - thanks so much for all of the support you guys :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh there's actually been a bit of a mix up! My Traditional Brown Bread recipe will be included in this weeks edition and the Lemon Drizzle Cupcakes will feature in the next :)

    ReplyDelete