225g Caster Sugar
225g Self Raising Flour (sieved)
4 large Eggs
2 tbsp Cocoa Powder (sieved)
1) Preheat your oven to 180C/ 350F/ Gas Mark 5 and line a bun tray with mini muffin cases
2) Cream the butter and sugar together until nice and creamy
3) Add eggs one by one while the mixture is still beating
4) Then add by the sieved flour, one spoonful at a time while mixing
5) Finally add in the cocoa powder and when the mixture is light and fluffy fill each bun case with a tiny amount of the mixture
6) Bake for approx 10 mins and leave to cool on a wire tray
While the cupcakes are in the oven you can make your butter cream by combining 200g of Icing Sugar, 100g of Butter and 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract until the mixture is light and fluffy.
When the buns are fully cooled, you an pipe the buttercream. I used the open hole piping nozzle for the ghost effect. I then stuck on small decorative balls for the eyes and mouths.