500g Minced Beef
Half a Small Onion (finely chopped)
2 Cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
2 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Mixed Herbs
1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1 egg (beaten)
Mature Cheddar Cheese
Fresh Pineapple (cut into rings)
Sesame Seed Bundies
1) Mix the mince, finely chopped onion and garlic in a large bowl
2) Add in the pepper, cumin and mixed herb seasonings followed by the breadcrumbs and beaten egg.
3) When combined, empty the bowl onto your worktop and mold the mince into medium sized patties.
4) Refrigerate the burgers for at least 20 mins before cooking.
5) After the 20 mins have passed, sprinkle a small amount of salt on each of the burgers and grill them until the meat is cooked through.
6) Grill the pineapple, toast your burger buns and serve with cheddar cheese, mango chutney and rocket leaves.
Someone liked them anyway :)